Magnetack Poster & Photo Hanger
FREE USA SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS.
We stand by our products. If you are not satisfied, just let us know and we'll make it right.
Tack it, Place it, MAGNET!
- Simply push the magnet base into the wall like a standard thumbtack pushpin; hold your artwork item over the base; then use the top magnet to hang your item!
- Magnetacks are considered one of the best ways to hang posters and photos.
- Hangs your items without damaging them.
- Magnetacks can be removed from the wall and reused.
How Many Magnetacks Do I Need?
- One (1) Magnetack can easily hang 8" x 10" unframed photos.
- Four (4) Magnetacks can easily hang 24" x 36" posters and prints.
- Nine (9) Magnetacks can hang an oversized 55" x 79" poster.
Where Can I Use Magnetacks?
- Magnetacks work best on drywall, bulletin boards, and other surfaces that you would use a standard thumbtack pushpin.
- Magnetacks are 5/8" long and designed for walls and surfaces such as drywall/sheetrock and bulletin boards (if you are handy, you can cut the tack portion short if they are too long).
- Magnetacks do not work in materials like brick, concrete, and most plaster walls.
- Do not use a hammer to push a Magnetack into the wall.
What Does a Pack of Magnetacks Come With?
- Each pack of Magnetacks comes with an equal number of base tacks and top poster magnets (i.e. the 8-pack comes with 8 base magnets and 8 top magnets).
- Perfect for photo installations and galleries where low cost solutions are desired.